Sunday, June 12, 2016

Grandbaby and Lingerie Party!



This week has been a week of stress, but also a week of pure joy. My daughter is getting married in just a few short days and we celebrated her with a lingerie party last night.

I hate living so far away from my daughter and my grandbaby. Sometimes I wish that we could move back just to be close to them. Although I know that it's not possible to do that, I long for it sometimes. Living away with no family close at all is hard, living away from your child and grandchild is pure torture sometimes. So, with that being said, I try and make the best of it while I'm here. I try and spend as much time as possible with them because I want to soak it all up so that hopefully it will carry over until my next visit. It's definitely hard sometimes!!





The lingerie party was a lot of fun! We had food, fun, and games. We didn't have everyone there but she still had a good turnout. I think she ended up with a lot of nice things!







We will be spending a couple more days here, and heading home Tuesday morning! I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment