Friday, January 13, 2017

"Middle" ~ Five Minute Friday



As I was scrolling along in the forum for The Homeschool Review Crew, I saw a post about doing a 5 Minute Friday Post and decided why not! Here goes my first post...

The word Middle is the prompt for this week. 

In the middle is how I feel right now with everything going on in our lives. We are in the middle of a lease and now the owner of the house has decided to sell it. We are in the middle of trying to decide what to do when the lease is up. We are in the middle of family drama that should have never happened. We are in the middle of our feelings with that right now. We are in the middle of just trying to figure everything out, and what we want to do.

I am so unsettled and ready to just feel at peace with all of the stress we have whirling all around us. I'm tired of being in the middle, and I'm honestly ready to just feel like I'm on top. I want to be settled and happy with no stress, and to feel like we can move on from the "middle" of things that we are dealing with right now. A girl can dream right?

I want to feel like I can move on from this season we are in so that we don't have to be in the middle anymore, and we can put it all in the past.





 

2 comments:

  1. So fun to have you join us at FMF! It's such a fun linkup. I'm over in the 14 spot this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely go check out your post too!!

      Delete